Elle 18 color Pops Lipstick Cherry Red Review

Hello Cuties!!!

In January, I bought a very lovely and stylish red coat for my anniversary. As you guys know that whenever we get a new dress, we always prefer buying matching stuff like lipstick, shoes, nail polish, hair accessories blah blah blah as compulsion (This compulsion is the best part of our life ;)
                                         A famous saint has forecasted  a dress is incomplete without matching accessories (earning, lipstick, shoes etc). You must be thinking which famous saint said these words, So I thought I should answer, that's me... Lol..
                                         So started the beautiful and tenacious journey of my matching parade. When it come to lipstick I decided to go with Elle 18 Cherry Red lipstick (Shade no. 45 ) as it was matching to my red red overcoat. So I am going to review it after use of approx 3 months.




Product claims: A blast of color with punch of Cocoa. The intense moisturizing core in the center protects and cares for your lips. Glides easily on lips. Value for money. Gives a deep tint with one spread.

Ingredients: Cocoa butter nothing else is mentioned on packaging.

Price: 120 Rs

Wt: 4.3 ml

Shelf Life: 30 months

Staying Power: Its staying power is not so good. One need to do touch up frequently.

Fragrance: It has fruity fragrance.

Online availability: It is available in various stores like Amazon, Flipkart, Snapdeal, Junglee etc.



Packaging: Elle 18 lipsticks come in a very black plastic packaging with a girl in pink printed over it. The sticker of white color at the bottom displays the shade number and name. Apart from cocoa butter no ingredient is mentioned on packaging.



My opinion about this Product: Don't know why, but from the day I have used this lipstick, I have turned it hard core fan. The lipstick has a awesome pigmentation, it will give you a bold look. The lipstick has creamy texture, glide smoothly on lips. It has a lip balm in the center which makes it moisturising, so your lips will look hydrated after application. It is not possible to find this quality in this price (120 Rs) in any other brand. This shade looks extremely beautiful on Wheaties & Fair complexion.



What I like about this product….

1. Enriched with Cocoa Butter.
2. Bold colors.
3. Creamy texture.
4. Economical.
5. Very moisturizing

What I do not like about this product….

1. Low staying power.

ZZM Rating: ♥♥4.5 /5♥♥

Labels: