Maybelline Baby Lips Anti-Oxidant Berry Lip Balm Review

Hello Lovlies!!!

I  am back with  review of one more lip balm from Maybelline. Maybelline Baby Lips comes in two range: Care and Colour range. Care Range includes Baby Lips Mango Pie & Baby Lips Anti Oxidant Berry whereas Colour Range includes Cherry kiss, Berry Crush, Coral Flush, Pink Lolita, Rose Addict. Care range are non tinted balm. I have already reviewed Baby Lips Mango Pie, now going to review Baby Lips Anti Oxidant Berry.


Product claims: This Lip Balm shed away rough dryness for supple, smooth and cushioned lips all day long. It's proven : Centella essence increases cell turnover to literally transform your lips. Fine lines reduced, elasticity increased, suppleness increased.

• No more basic lip balm.
• Visibly renewed lips and 8-hr hydration.
• The secret: Exclusive lip renew formula with SPF 20.
• Protects and moisturises lips for a full 8 hours.
• After 4 weeks, lips are visibly renewed and reborn.

Price: 125 Rs

Wt: 4 gm

Fragrance: Fruity smell.

Shelf life: 36 months or 3 years.

Online availability: Amazon, Jabong, Ebay, Flipkart, Kvoos etc.

Directions for Use: Turn the base 1-2 times for usage. Reapply when lips are exposed to strong sun, wind or cold for maximum protection.

Packaging: The balm comes in a cute hot pink and bright blue retractable tube with “BABY LIPS” written on it, that's really cute, not to mention hygienic. Very travel friendly.

My opinion about this Product: This is a non-tinted lip balm and has a white base-color. It is having a buttery & smooth texture when applied over lips. The balm is transparent in color when applied and glides on easily on the lips. A swipe or two is enough to hydrate your lips. It contains SPF so before going outside non-tinted lip balm lovers can use it. I am not sure if I will use it before going outside or not but I will definitely use in night before going bed as I think it will protect my lips from chapping. It's having a moisturizing effect on my lips and it makes my lips very soft. It has a mild fragrance of berry.




What I like about this product….

- Smooth and moisturizing.
- Works great for matte lipsticks.
- 4 gm would take a while for me to finish.
- The scent is not too strong.
- Has an SPF of 20

What I do not like about this product….

- One can find it little heavy at first.

ZZM Rating: ♥♥ 4.2 /5 ♥♥

Labels: